Bflike has the mission to bring the tastiest, juiciest meat substitutes to consumers worldwide. We do this together with great professional partnerships, amongst which well-known FMCG A-Brands. We are a startup company with a young, motivated and professional team built in collaboration with Cargill and BOX as strong shareholders support.
Role & responsibilities
The main focus of this position is to improve, expand and bring the quality assurance system at Bflike to the next step. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the QA Manager is responsible for Food Safety within the company. This refers to mainly three areas: tools and documentation for a robust product development process, the production facility in Elst and the quality management of a worldwide supply chain of raw materials.
Specific expected tasks
- Set-up standardized processes and quality manuals for both product development and production, including but not limited to: Shelf-Life testing, Sensory Analyses, HACCP for new products, claims & complaints.
- Raw material and product specifications review and set-up in collaboration with suppliers and logistic partners.
- Supplier quality management: contact and management of suppliers in relation to raw materials.
- Build overview of costs and ensure budget control of quality related requirements.
- Preparation and execution of audits both internal and external.
- Supervision of audits performed by licensees or partners on Bflike facilities.
- Set-up plan and lead execution towards certifications of our processes and facilities.
Working together with
- External: development partners, licensees, suppliers, supply chain partners, service providers, analytical laboratories, certification bodies, consultants and relevant authorities.
- Internal: Chief Executive Officer, Product Developers, Chief Technology Officer, Operations & SC Director, Supply Chain Manager, Business Development Manager, Production Manager, Financial Manager and Operators.
- Minimum HBO on food / agricultural industry or relevant field.
- 2-4 years of experience on quality management in food industry.
- Full proficiency in oral and written English is a must. Dutch fluency is highly valuable.
We are searching for a young professional having the right mindset, motivation and ambition to help us boost the protein transition. Are you…?
- Having a problem-solving and critical thinking
- Ready for a new challenge on an always dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Strong in communication and stakeholder management skills
- Self-steering and independent
- Flexible and resilient mindset
- Full-time position on a base of 38h / week
- Based in Elst (close to Arnhem) with regular visits to partners in The Netherlands and hybrid work-from-home model
- Salary depending on knowledge and experience
- Starting date preferably as soon as possible
- Being part of a young, motivated and active team
- Learning and development opportunities that suits your own career path and ambitions
Are you ready for your next career step within the exciting world of meat replacers? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team? You can get in touch with us via Joan Ribó (Chief Technology Officer) on firstname.lastname@example.org! Send us your CV and short motivation letter, and we’ll plan an interview as soon as possible.